Global Hospitality Network
Tulane is a global community of over 10,000 students and countless alumni. Not only are these connections useful in attaining potential employment/recommendations, the sheer geographical diversity of the Tulane community ensures you have a connection with at least one person anywhere you may be traveling to.
The true question is... How do you tap into the vast alumni community in travel scenarios? Introducing, Horizon's Tulane Global Hospitality Network, the first travel app that allows you to find other Tulane students and alumni based on location, with the main focus of exchanging hospitality in travel scenarios. Additionally, Horizon provides a platform wherein local Tulane alums and current students can find each other for meet-ups and other face-to-face networking opportunities, building a stronger community.
Why Use Horizon?
- Ability to filter hosts to only see Facebook friends, or members of groups to which you belong
- Control over which groups have ability to request a stay with you
- Amazing networking opportunities with those with shared passions, experiences, or beliefs
- Be the "change you want to be in the world", by raising money for your favorite charity
- Local experience and knowledge
- Organize hundreds of thousands of alumni by location
Horizon's core mission is to increase access to travel opportunities worldwide by enabling shared hospitality among trusted contacts and communities; providing free or cheap accommodation and cultural experiences not otherwise available to them.
More in person experiences and friendships mean a stronger Tulane community for generations to come.